6 Screenshots

About This File

You and Laura knows that her body looks gigantic, that  her size changed a long time ago, and her weight has been a mystery for more than 2 months.

Well, today  that big pig, is ready to check her progress, and, as always, she wants to share this with you.  Does she finally reached her goal?… Are you ready for that new number?

After both of you know the huge number... Laura is going to give you a nice fat talk, a trying clothes, and a nice belly play... 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
dj2k1357

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow you are really porking up fast. I guess its from all that pasta and pizza. I dont know if I should be jealous or sorry for that poor tiny black chair that you continue to test the limits of with each KG. perhaps for the fourth weigh in and future ones, you can include measurements as well plus eating something or chugging something super fatty like a cake or gainer shake. Loved your fat talk and really like those leather leggings. You are such a sexy porker. I hope the KGs keep coming 🐷😁

Link to review