My First Belly Play

$4.99

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty grabs, shakes and jiggles her body; exploring her new weight and enjoying a delicious Krispy Kreme shake (5 minutes)

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Again another video of a what is now becoming a familiar style of a well presented Kitty showing off what looks like a softer fuller / curvier body.

Kitty enjoys a high calorie drink again whilst exploring her curves from various angles and getting slightly winded due to her ever increasing weight - very sexy...

This video is also the first video I believe that has sound and this adds another exciting and glamorous dimension to the content which is well thought out as usual...

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

So I noticed this was the only video of Kitty with no reviews or comments. That's got to change! The fun thing to do is to notice how much thinner her face was in late October. Still had the gorgeous blue eyes, the luscious lips, the immaculate booty, the lovely skin and hair....her double chin was just forming and the stretchmarks still much further down her double belly. She still had the sensual voice...everything except 50 pounds compared to today roughly. It excites me to think about 50 pounds more in the future....and of course 100 pounds more 😏 just keep growing, girl! You're amazing! 😘 

Link to review