2 Screenshots

About This File

Shar is exploring her fat body. She talks to you through the mirror as she sucks down her mass gainer jug topped with spray cream. She reveals to you that she's been thinking lately, and that she has decided she wants to be 250lbs and go all the way!! you act shocked!!! but you can see on her face that she really loves being fat!! She chugs more of her gaining shake and tells you that she knows you are looking at her growing belly through the mirror. 

Shar shows some new back fat and talks some more.

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest buddy420

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

If you like bbw

and like them acting  like  a lil piggy

buy thisp and thank me later 

Once again, she slams a huge weight gain shake, And that body she’s fatter in every video.  

Link to review
Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Shar loves her shakes, in this hot vid she also adds spray cream to make it even more fatting, you also get a chance to check out shar’s love handles, larger arms, bigger legs & butt and not forgetting her widening more jiggly belly. While looking into the mirror she talks about going all the way to 250 pounds 😍 which I think is a great idea 👍🏻.

Link to review
StuffitInn

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Shar declares that she wants to get up too 250 pounds. She says she wants too see how fat she can get, as she guzzles down heavy cream! 

Watching Shar put away the calories is one of my favourite things to do. She’s becoming such a greedy lil piggy. I love seeing her jiggle and grow into the big fat Girl we all love ❤️❤️

Link to review