2 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty shows you her twerking skills out on the balcony in some sexy Halloween lingerie. She then invites her friend Shar over for some messy ice cream and belly play fun. 

This is a MUST see clip.

Kitty x

*Note: Filmed at night time, not ultra HD*

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

OMG what a video kitty-piggy, I did not realise how big your booty is love the twerking 😍.

Shar's belly looks so big in the video but she as a little way to go before she catches up with you. I can see what you meant by messy ice cream belly play, I wasn't expecting that :wub:. Very impressive first video together with shar, hopefully the first of many.

Link to review

Kitty and Shar are wearing identical outfits. Although Kitty's is looking extra snug...

Kitty's belly is starting to look bigger and heavier in this video although Kitty's butt steals the show as her twerking creates waves of flesh jiggle that is mesmerising...

Sitting side by side the two gorgeous girls enjoy a high calorie ice cream each that is sure to add a few inches to their waistlines...

Loved the video and theme. Hope to see more of the girls soon. A must see...

Link to review