3 Screenshots

Recommended Comments

And I don't need to spend my money either. 

Another Curvage model on here named Devdend doesn't ever show her nipples. As you can see there are no reviews on her videos which indicates that her videos are not selling.

I assume that the models on here are running a business and trying to make money. The more responsive business owners are to feedback, the more customers they will get.

Share this comment

On 11/10/2018 at 2:04 AM, SomeGuy5051 said:

And I don't need to spend my money either. 

Another Curvage model on here named Devdend doesn't ever show her nipples. As you can see there are no reviews on her videos which indicates that her videos are not selling.

I assume that the models on here are running a business and trying to make money. The more responsive business owners are to feedback, the more customers they will get.

While your last comment is true, I don't believe your second one is accurate at all. There are probably more videos on here that don't show nipples than do and sell just as good if not better. Compering this to one person is too small of a sample size, I'm sorry that people have to deal with dicks like you. Keep up the great work Brooke, you're looking fantastic!

Share this comment