3 Screenshots

About This File

Brooke's summer body has gone from fit to flabby! Summer is just around the corner and Brooke's best friends are starting to notice the weight Brooke has packed on recently, and have convinced Brooke to try and exercise again. 

In this video clips, Brooke 'attempts' an old workout from her fit skinny days. Lots of squats, push ups and sit ups!  Brooke's workout fails and she is left feeling hot, sweaty and out of breath! 💦💦

Watch Brooke wobble her big fat ass until she collapses into a big sweaty mess! 

Other Files from College Gainer Brooke BBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

extrabig

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I've seen some comments of those disappointed that there her yoga pants stay on and while I would really like to see how that booty is doing it still looks amazing.  The point of the video is to show how she has grown more and more out of shape, she is spilling out of her bra and has love handles drooping over her leggings and best of all is the cellulite you can see through her spandex!  I love her dialogue to start, and my only request is to hear more from you! Your accent is captivating and I love to hear what you have to say about your body and what changes you have noticed, keep up the good work!

Link to review
dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very Wobbly indeed.  Every inch of your body is so soft and jiggly and round, and it's perfectly displayed here. Surprised as hard as you was bouncing that your boobs didn't come out of your skimpy bra that was on overtime containing your every growing full of fat knockers. And of course I didn't forget about your ever growing fat ass that was on full display in my fave color in leggings that just accentuated the fact that your bum and thunder thighs is completely covered in celly jelly. And your belly is so big that its stopping you from doing a sit up and it almost touches the ground when you are planking, which you only held for 10 seconds. What an out of shape beauty you have become. I hope you decide to show your mouth and speak more in future vids, and also loved seeing your face briefly while you was trying to sit up. 

I hope you will also consider making the outgrown panties 3 part vid like the Tight bras one.

Link to review