4 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty thought it would be nice to have a pizza date but she's not sharing. You just get to watch her stuff her face as she pops out of her bodysuit.

She then shows you what all this stuffing has done to her belly, ass and thighs.

Kitty x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Watching @KittyPiggy eat pizza is always a thing of beauty! Watch the rather skinny Kitty pound piece after piece down her greedy throat as she continues down her path to 300 and beyond! 

Link to review

This is a gorgeous video of Kitty perched on top of her bed consuming copious amounts of pizza and displaying her glorious curves that have clearly developed more since previously posted videos.

There is definitely a start of a seam forming at the top of her belly and extending round to her growing back fat rolls.. Great hips and butt with upper thighs on show in this video.. :)

Kitty is well dressed at the start and strips sensually to flaunt her growing curves with some very sensual commentary and a great developing pendulum flowing belly at the end whilst on all fours..

Superbly edited...

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Join kitty 🐷 as she tucks into her dominos feast. Loved the burps, you were right before when you said you can get very burpy 😍. Love that you talked more about your gain in this vid and where the extra weight is going. Hope you don’t mind me saying you have a great double chin, going on 😉. Hope you had the rest of the food for breakfast, pizza for 😋breakfast is a great way to start the day. 

Link to review
StuffitInn

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love how talkative KP was in this! Every word she says is so sexy, I loved every second of this clip. She talks about how greedy she is and how she’s a pig 🐷 

I can tell she really loves her food and it’s such a turn on🥵

one of my favourite stuffing clips so far!! I love how she pushs herself too eat more!!

Link to review