2 Screenshots

About This File

This clip is very much like Drunken Kebabs..Only I’m fatter! 

Shar is a fat drunken slut that has left her friends outside as she staggers her way into her apartment. Shar starts to stuff her face with pizza. She picks herself up onto the kitchen worktop and crams slice after slice into her mouth. You can hear Shar’s friends outside..but Shar isn’t acting phased by it as she carries on stuffing her slutty face. She then tells you that guys have been hitting on her and that one called her a ‘fat bitch’ whilst out clubbin.. she laughs and tells you it secretly turned her on.. 

Shar staggers to her bedroom.. she undresses herself and finally crashes out.

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

StuffitInn

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Favourite clip from GS yet!! 

she eats so ravenously when she’s under the influence it’s impressive and unbelievable sexy🥵 so many awesome moments in this clip, Shar is really turning into a “fat bitch” 😂👌🏽

Love it Shar your greedy fat but deserves all the worshippers and the hefty weight your adding too it 😍 

I have too finish this by saying I cannot wait too see you out grow that little black one peice because that is coming up soon 😘

Link to review
Guest CDub

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The first clip I've bought here and it sets a high bar. It's all the things I love best: A fat drunk pig in too-tight clothes, stuffing her face and belching before staggering off to bed. Shar is an absolute goddess, and I am her zealot.

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

5 stars, another great shar update, that black one piece is definitely hanging on for dear life now if you make a 3rd in this series it’s going to be in real trouble. 😉

Pizza and burps a great combination, shar was extra thirsty and had to add a 2nd much larger drink by the end.

Even the bed at the end made a creaking sound when you sat on it. Stunning 😍.

Link to review