Feedee 3 B's: Belly, Beer and Burps!

$6.99

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Barcelona summer has everything I need, and we all know what that means: Sun, relax, beer, party and siesta. I put on one of my favorite mini dresses (with a bow on my belly) and bought some beers to celebrate the good weather. The truth is that I felt radiant with my huge, round belly shining under the sun. As usual, I do not move too much, so all the photos were sitting or lying in the most comfortable way possible, so I do not get tired at all ! You can see how happy I am to feel all the gas filling my body. At the end of the set, after drinking 6 beers, I felt so bloated that I ended up taking a quiet nap under the sun. Cozy drunk fatty at the sun!

El verano ha llegado a Barcelona y todos sabemos lo que eso significa: Sol, relax, cervecitas, fiesta y siesta. Me puse uno de mis mini vestidos favoritos (que tiene un lacito en medio de la barriga) y compré algunas cervezas para celebrar el buen tiempo. La verdad es que me sentía radiante con mi enorme barriga brillando bajo el Sol. Como es usual, no me moví demasiado, así que casi todas las fotos se tomaron mientras estaba tumbada o sentada de las formas más cómodas, ¡así no hay forma de cansarse! Al final del set, después de beber 5 de las 6 cervezas, me sentía tan hinchada que acabé por tomarme una siesta bajo el Sol. ¡Gordita borracha al sol!

Other Files from Amanda Rosie

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

S77

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is actually a great video. Lots of jiggly belly shots, great lighting and she talks throughout.

Link to review