4 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me as I eat a medium pizza while watching netflix. I'm also having a 1100 cal milkshake and a bit of poutine. This video includes burping, belly play, measurements and before and after weight in. I hope you'll enjoy it. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Bigpat

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great video, im impressed by the amount of food she just ate, keep an eye on her if she keep that pace she'll blow-up in no time.

Plus, the pricing is more than fair. 

Link to review
wavemagnet

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

First of all, I'm blown away by how big she looks here. The 'Great Ones' are born, not made, but they get there one bite at a time. It's easy to see that she's loved every minute of the journey. Even though there is some editing to save time, I could swear she looks a little bigger each time and the scale doesn't lie. If she decides to continue her quest to 300 pounds, this video proves that she's more than up to the task. Highly recommended!   BTW, you'll see, that since her YouTube days, she's added another seven inches to what was already an ample belly girth!

Link to review
Kenzo998

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It’s another great video, strong recommend. Can’t wait to see more 👍 

Link to review
Guest flakmaster

Another great vid from one of my favorite gainers. Keep it up girl.

Link to review
Guest navarre

Super hot, love when she shows off on all fours near the end. Just squish me already.

Link to review
Guest elasticbronco

Super hot!

Link to review
Guest lmeyer3

Amazing girl, amazing vid. Really nice stuffing 😍 and video quality is impeccable. Just buy it!

Link to review