6 Screenshots

About This File

I have been receiving so many compliments and so much love regarding my big beautiful bum.  So, I thought I would reciprocate the love with a video dedicated to it.

My big fat ass is my new favorite part of my chunky fat body. In the last couple of weeks, I have seen my gains going directly to my bum/thigh area! 

This video is all about me twerking, shaking and wobbling my big fat ass. I also do some squats and legs kicks to show off the extent of my bum/thigh gains. 

I really hope you enjoy this video of my wobbling shaking and showing you it and enjoy watching it just as much as I enjoyed making it!

I am on a quest to grow the biggest ass on CURVAGE hehe. If you loved the video and wanna see me grow the biggest ass on CURVAGE, leave a review or comment. I appreciate all your love and encouragement. 😘

Other Files from College Gainer Brooke BBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I love her big butt so much. Don’t care if the camera work was sucky, I was just mesmerized by her fat booty. Well done. Would give this all the stars in the universe if I could.

Link to review
cartman1337

5 stars.. ass was so beautiful i didn't notice anyone sneeze.  video of all ass clenching would be the best of all time 

Link to review
extrabig

If you have purchased any of Brooke’s earlier videos you will notice some very nice changes to her body as she does some squats and leg lifts you see some new stretch marks and cellulite forming in all of the right places.  It is amazing how her butt is starting to stick out more, I can’t wait to see if she can really get the biggest but on curvage! 

Link to review
wavemagnet

3 of 5 members found this review helpful 3 / 5 members

I'm giving this one 3 stars. Not that she doesn't look magnificent, but because her camera man needs to start doing a better job. Such as not sneezing while he's recording, yuck.

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I’d rate this 10 stars if I could - 5 for each huge jiggly cheek! (__)(__)

Packing on the pounds so fast but most importantly, they’re being so beautifully distributed.

I love the way you seductively jiggle that massive tush on all fours 

Link to review