Find Out Why Friends and Family Say My Weight Has Gotten Out Of Control

$9.99

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

I have gotten a lot of requests to talk about some of the comments that I have heard either directly or indirectly about my recent weight gain so here it is! All of the stories in this video are 100 percent true and authentic. ..Some people seem to think that my weight gain is getting out of control...The crazy thing is every single one of these stories or storylines began about 30 pounds ago.. Can you imagine what they are thinking now? Also I talk about how I am feeling about my new size 🐷This is definitely my longest and most detailed video so far 😘

Other Files from xxcandisheaxx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Bobbygirshiv

Candi looks hotter than the ever in this video. Fellow Curvage people, if you haven’t purchased this one yet you’re definitely missing out!

Candi -Great video, all the details you give are awesome. Can’t wait to hear more stories about what the same people you talk about in this video do or say as you continue to get bigger :)

Link to review
bbwrgreat

I love your enthusiasm about your body as much as I love your body. When you bounced around with enjoyment on the bed...

Link to review