4 Screenshots

About This File

Hello!
So, this is my first Curvage Clip upload! 😘

While watching me gorge on a nice, large bowl of homemade spaghetti, you'll get to learn a thing or two about me and how I would like your feedback on what you would like to see in my future clips. In this video, I talk about accepting my curves while growing up, my eating habits, my ideas of customizing videos to your tastes, my frequent overeating from my being a good cook, my interest in film and cinematography, a true story of me overeating to the point I genuinely thought I would pop, problems with cooking alone,  my genuine addiction to binging on spaghetti, and thoughts on my outfit. 

The large QR code is only present on my free content, paid content will have a much smaller watermark without the QR code. ❤️ 

Anyway, if this at all sounds appealing to you, maybe consider giving it a look! 😘 
If not, maybe consider giving me a few pointers on what to do in the future, for example;

1. Do you mind me speaking so much in my videos?
2. What would you like to see me do?
3. If you don't mind me talking, what topics should I talk about? 
4. What foods should I eat in the future?

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kenzo998

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It’s a great first clip. I loved how much you talked, you should definitely continue to do so. My recommendations would be to play with your belly a little more and talk about what you like about doing this kind of stuff. Great vid 👍

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the review and your advice, it really is much appreciated. ❤️ 

Link to review
Geromethegnome

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

1. Do you mind me speaking so much in my videos?

I am fine with that.

2. What would you like to see me do?

More eating clips and body angle changes at the beginning ,middle and, end

3. If you don't mind me talking, what topics should I talk about? 

Where do you see your relationship with curvage. How many languages do you speak. Is there a weight barrier you won't pass. What makes you smile.

4. What foods should I eat in the future?

Anything that you would be willing to eat a hefty portion of.

The bra is pretty nice is that a 🥝?

Response from the author:

Hey! Thanks for buying and leaving a review, I'll answer some of your questions here. :)

My relationship with Curvage is that I am a content producer for the site, the community is very friendly towards me and I've had a comfortable time posting and producing content. I won't specify the other language, but I am fluent in English and one other language. A weight barrier, I'm not sure if I have a specific one in my mind, I once felt uncomfortable with my current weight, but I got used to it, I wouldn't be surprised if I gained even more and just got used to it once again. As I said before, I am a 'passive' gainer, so I probably won't notice a change until I try on new clothes and realize my previous size is way too small for me. As for what makes me smile? Not to sound generic, but food certainly makes me smile, same with chocolate. :P 

Also, that is a sliced avocado on my bra, not a kiwi. <3

•  
Link to review