The Breakfast Special Ma'am?

$12.99

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

This is a scenario where I have made bagels for my two friends that are coming over.. I eat mine and soon My will power crumbles and I start to eat theirs. They call me and berate me for being such a piggy after I admit to them what I've done.

This video is a steal! The main part is 14 minutes long, and I include a 3 minute extra belly admiration clip!

Start rating/reviewing my videos! I am a sad fatty because nobody has been :( so spread the love! If you buy a video and you enjoy it, rate and review it! The support is needed and appreciated!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FAbulous

Two clips, the first one is a nice, relaxing view of Taytay as she eats bagels, with her t-shirt riding up. When her friend calls, she calmly deals with their objections to her having eaten the planned breakfast without them - perhaps they should have gotten there earlier - and she gently calls them out for fat-shaming. The whole production is quite laid-back and appetizing - makes me hungry for bagels. 

In the 2nd clip, she contemplates, touches, caresses, and wobbles her midriff. It also features some very pleasant moves on the bed. 

Link to review