Party Clothes Try-On: Part 1

$5.99

(8 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

PART 1

Kitty has really been packing on the pounds recently. She barely notices that her cute party outfits are getting a little bit small for her. Watch her try and squeeze her evergrowing curves into some of these looks.

Kitty x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

KITTY IS JUST PERFECTION!!! She is so much fatter now!!! Love seeing the transition!! 😍

Link to review
1mini1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Here is another well presented Kitty and in this outing Kitty demonstrates that she is definitely not a size UK 14. In fact due to her increasing appetite and constant love of food and her continuous snacking Kitty's size UK 18 jeans that she purchased only a few weeks ago are now too tight to wear out comfortably.... Although I am sure that we would not mind at all 😁

I loved Kitty's outfits and I have to say her curves are continuing to develop nicely as her belly overhang is really something to behold as well as Kitty's widening hips and softening upper thighs....

Clearly Kitty is preparing well for the holiday season even though her outfits are struggling to keep up...

Great curves and a lovely curvy full bum and a great butt shelf on show - terrific....

Link to review
wettyfap

Taking out a porker like you in tight clothes would make the end of the night all that much better. God your so hot 

Link to review
dj2k1357

Probably my fave kind of video next to big stuffings, although you definitely stuffed your big belly and ass into all these sexy tight outfits. Speaking of stuffed, all that mcdonalds and pizza and other fattening treats have really been porking you up nicely. Your belly has never looked more jiggly or round and all those stretch marks are a testament to you being an absolute greedy piggy as of late. Plus you have a pringles can in the background hehe.

Really loved this video from top to bottom and love how each outfit showed how much your pigging out is affecting your top and bottom ;). I hope you use that grey outfit again in a stuffing because you look so sexy and overfed in it. Would be amazing to see you stuff yourself out of it :) Please do more of these in the future as your massive bum and belly and the rest of you continue to grow softer and sexier with each pound :D 

Link to review
cai man

Your curves are great.  Absolutely astounding and you deserve 10 stars!            

Link to review
Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

If you want see a 🐷 struggling to get clothes on over her ever expanding beautiful curves then this is the vid for you. This is technically almost an exercise vid, I'm amazed how out of breath you got. My favourite of part 1 was definitely the jeans at the beginning, I love that you have outgrown them in just 3 weeks 😍. Plus that dress you tried on shows off your 🍑 a little to well 😊 and nicely shows of your belly too.

Link to review