Trying On My Old "Iconic" Paysite Outfits

$12.99

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In this set I tried on 3 of my more "Iconic" outfits from sets I did for my old paysite. Including one of my most popular outfits from my "Bedside Bunny" set as well as the outfit from my last ever set on that site. These outfits were extremely hard to even get on. Come watch my try to stuff all of my growing fat body into these outfits :)

Other Files from xxcandisheaxx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Bobbygirshiv

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another 5 star video from the amazingly beautiful curvage model Candi!

We are all so lucky to have you back Candi! I’d love to see you set a weight gain goal for 2019 that we can all hopefully help you achieve.

My favorite part of this video is watching Candi struggle her way into these old way too tight clothes, getting hot and outta breath, sexiest thing I’ve ever seen! 

Link to review
dcc

Candi looks great, here. One special treat is when, facing away from the camera, she takes off her bra. We are treated to a breathtaking view of her beautiful back. Those are some really hot back rolls. 👍

Link to review