Workout Wear: Part 2

$6.99

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

PART 2 OF 2

Kitty quit her gym membership just a few months ago and wants to know how much progress she has made since then. 

Watch her squeeze her soft, doughy body into the curiously tight workout wear. 

Kitty x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

These two videos are a total workout for Kitty as she fights to get her old Gym Kit on....🙂

Love the cute giggling and subsequent belly and flesh jiggles that accompany... A total hot combination video set....

Need to replenish lost calories after these two sessions....

Link to review

Loved these two vids, you should wear that pink top in a future stuffing set kitty 🐷. I didn’t think any of your clothes were going to fit but some how you managed to get them all on. You were so out of breath in the 2nd part. I like that a burp slipped out too, jiggling, cellulite and your amazing 🍑. Its crazy that you have only been gaining for a few months it would be great to hear some reactions from you friends, family and work colleagues have had to say about your gain in a future vid.

Link to review
dj2k1357

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

More of the same goodness like rhe first video, but with more of a focus on kitty's soft jelly belly in tight workout shirts and a sexy pair of tight spandex. I hope you do a workout attempt in the black and pink workout shirt and leggings or one of these ill fitting shorts showing how out of shape you are and then stuffing yourself silly to show how you are maintaining your gains 🐷🐷🐷😜 please consider it for a future video!!

Response from the author:

...This video has already been recorded 😉 

Link to review