Workout and cake

$5

(8 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

In this video I'm wearing old workout clothes and I attempt to make jumping jacks, situps and push ups. I quickly give up and start eating a chocolate fudge cake with heavy cream. After I eat half of the cake, I manage to get up and show my belly while burping a lot.

Hope you'll like it, I'm always open to your feedback.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

wavemagnet

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Fresh from the Holidays, fatter, wider, rounder.she wheezes, huffs and belches her way through a few jumping jacks and a couple of floor "exercises". The real workout, though, begins when she grabs a big serving spoon and starts digging into that cake, washing it down with a carton of milk (cream?) The video ends with a couple more greedy belches and a quick look in the mirror, (rubbing her swollen belly with still chocolatey fingers, she's massive) Nice to see her active again. She looks great and the camera work is excellent.

Link to review
c0ld84

One of her best videos. Nice sexy outfit and great cake stuffing 🤤

Link to review
Guest flakmaster

My favorite of all her amazing vids. Love the push-ups and sit-ups the most, seeing her struggle with those just about did me in. Almost died when her belly hang squished the floor! When this is how your workouts end up, a cake stuffing is clearly the better option.

Link to review
Guest navarre

Working out has never looked so good.

Link to review
Guest elasticbronco

I'd be her workout partner 😍

Link to review
Guest lmeyer3

An all time favorite video 😍 first the showing off in tight workout clothes, then the struggle to exercise before figuring out something better to do!

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

Amazing video! Sooo beautiful and perfect curves. Would love to see more new videos! 💘💘💘

Link to review
vol404

Can confirm it's cream! 15% not 35% tought 😁 (nah just kidding you drink what you want ;) ) Nice video and that cake looks really fattening! Good job!

Link to review