Piggy Sneaks and Steals MiniBar Food Part 2

$10.99

(2 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Part 2:
I couldnt just rack up the bill once, I knew my huge engored belly was going to be begging for food again. I had just eaten a HUGE burger combo from room service already! I am like a bottomless pit, my body just wants more and more and more. In the second part, I am wearing way less. Showing off all my cellulite and rolls, my belly hanging over my panties, and big tits about to break my bra...so much jiggle. It taste delicious and I look delicious too.

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

Everything looks just so goddamn squeezable on Kyra in this video. She holds her weight so beautifully. The tummy is obviously a highlight, but her legs, arms, breasts, and butt are dreamy, too. She looks so jiggly, but at the same time there’s a lovely firmness about everything.

Kyra is sooooo pretty. I love the red hair look she’s sporting here. I could watch Miss Kane snacking like this all day.

Link to review