The Measurements

$5.99

(6 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty finally decides its time to take those ever important measurements - she compares her numbers to a friends to show you just how big she’s getting. 

Kitty x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow kitty 🐷 you really have gained looking at this measurements vid. Great idea that you compared to your friends measurements. I like that you having extra meals everyday along with treats and shakes no wonder you got out of breath just measuring yourself 😂🐷😍. You are looking amazing even more jiggly and rounder than your weigh in vid. Definitely can’t wait to see your next stuffing vid & weigh in. 

Link to review
dj2k1357

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Such a sexy pair of bra and panties to showcase how much you have really been packing on lately. I love how your belly hangs sexily over your too small panties and your ass eats them up in the back. I liked the comparison of your measurements to your skinny friend. What a sexy contrast. The fact that your arms are about the size of her thighs is so hot. The fact that you have 100 lbs on her must make you feel like such the fat friend. Im sure your friends must tease you all the time about your constant snacking and pigging out, but your gluttony can't be satisfied and I love it. I also love the ending scenes where you talk about how you cant stop and how you show off your big sexy bum which is my fave part and has been even bigger. Btw, i feel like you shortchanged your bum measurment as it wasnt low enough, but with the way you are pushing your tape measure's limit, you are definitely gonna need to upsize. How does it feel to have an ass thats so big normal tape measures arent quite adequate 🍑🍑🍑🤤. For the next vid, you should include upper and lower belly measurement. Really great video and it shows that you are not all talk. Combined with your new weigh in, these vids are testaments to your desires to grow as big and sexy as you can possibly be, and I hope this is only the beginning because I have been loving this journey so far and hope it never ends 😍

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Loved watching Kitty's 1st measuring clip! This is when she really started to blossom into the big Beauty she is today! It will be interesting to see an updated version of this in the future and compare! She has always been so beautiful and lovely, such a wonderful voice too! 💓 Kitty!!! 🥰

Link to review

What can be said? It’s Kitty... with a measuring tape. Enough said! Kitty’s progress has been absolutely stunning since she started, and this video really helps you understand just how big she really is! She compares her measurements to a friends and this really gives you a sense of understanding she’s more than your average woman! ;) if you’re in any doubt about buying this.. then why? Get it and enjoy!

Link to review
Jd345

Kitty is so fat and she measures everywhere and man you would be surprised how big she is in some places. However the only way for you to know is if you buy the video which you should do. It is great and man does kitty look great and these measurements are just now. Image her in a few months or years. She will be massive and if you want to see her progression along you need to watch this one. ❤️❤️❤️

Link to review