5 Screenshots

About This File

Custom:

A sort of remake of the last burping clip you made for me but this time with your whole upper body visible on camera.
Like I want to see your big belly and pretty face as you let out those huge belches. I'd also like you to include lots of belly rubs too!
Half way through can you go topless  (Edited out to fit Curvage Regulations, there is no nudity in this clip)
Enjoy yourself, lets have fun!

I really loved making this clip, I felt very beautiful when I was getting ready to film this, I had very fresh faced make up and my natural hair is bobbing and flipping all over, This video is one of the first that I really started to see how soft I am getting, I feel like a plump not so little angel, I decided to wear a bra and panty set that I had only gotten a couple months earlier and they are already digging into my rolls and becoming painful as it squeezes my fat. I cant help how hot I get knowing how much I am able to fil out almost all of my clothes. I still sit here, trying to be fancy, drinking sparkling grape drink, Its so bubbly as is goes down  my throat, it is so delicious as I chug the sugar down into my already plump belly. It was very easy to let out some huge burps, I am really proud of myself and my ability to swallow the whole bottle, and when I was done...I just wished I had had more.

I only use the HIGHEST quality camera (Logitech C930e, which is the newest Logitech available) So, I can ensure you see every stretchmark  on my expanding body and bloating on my constantly stuffed belly! As well, as I take my content very seriously, and only want to produce the messiest, round, plump content I can for you!

Please Review if you enjoy!

Follow Me, Ill Follow you!

Love

The Expanding Kyra Kane

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.