4 Screenshots

About This File

it's pasta Friday and I felt like eating something that was really gonna bloat me. I underestimated how much pasta I made and my god I'm the fullest I have ever been. I struggle to finish this humongous bowl but I give it my best shot. I start to get real hot and stuffy..I realise theres a bottle of water at the side of my bed so I pour it down me..

I wobble my arse and thighs and finish with popping my leotard open. I can finally breathe..

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

iceBerg93

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is classic Shar.

Don't lose sight of the fact that Shar has produced plenty of videos since this one chronicling her journey. Her early videos get even better as new ones come out, especially with re-makes. Taking this into account, I cannot be disappointed with these early videos.

Thank you Shar.

Link to review
Guest Ekatzeko

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Shar shows us just how much she wants you to know how much she can eat and how determined she is to finish. Once again the Goddess shows us just how divine she is - 5 stars. 

Link to review
Borghen

1 of 5 members found this review helpful 1 / 5 members

Shar is a stunningly beautiful woman but this video is average at best: a few parts of the montage are used twice, she doesn't bloat very much and only unbuttons her dress at the very end.

Not bad but I'm somewhat disappointed.

Link to review