5 Screenshots

About This File

May 8th was National Coconut Cream Pie Day! To celebrate such a delicious holiday I decided to start a new series of feedee videos I will be doing. I have timed myself while I sit in front of a full Coconut Cream Pie, I set the timer and I started to shovel the whipped cream, coconut shavings, and thick coconut filling into my mouth as fast as I can, I chew as quickly as my mouth can go, my lips are covered in yummy sweet cream. I usually take my time and dont rush myself when I eat, so my belly is shocked as I stuff mouthful after mouthful in, constantly watching the clock and get so exctied feeling how fast my tummy got full, I was giving it a HUGE stretch and it feels so good knowing I will be able to fit more and more inside of me. It was so fun being able to test my skills, I love food, plus I am super competitive. I may not have been able to finish every last bite, but my stomach was so full and tight after I stopped filming I had to record another video to show off, how bloated and hard my usually soft plump tummy was

I only use the HIGHEST quality camera (Logitech C930e, which is the newest Logitech available) So, I can ensure you see every stretchmark on my expanding body and bloating on my constantly stuffed belly! As well, as I take my content very seriously, and only want to produce the messiest, round, plump content I can for you!

Please Review if you ENJOY

Follow Me, Ill Follow you!

Love,

The Expanding Kyra Kane

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

fontenoy

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Kyra continues to blow me away. Her progress is breathtaking and I highly recommend anyone looking for the perfect feedee to buy her videos. Just can't get enough of that adorable face and ravenous appetite. Keep up the good work Kyra! Looking forward to your next update ;)

Link to review