4 Screenshots

About This File

Well I've decide to dedicate this video to my belly!!

I'm amazed how big it's become and it's such a focal point that there's no way to hide it.

Not that I want to.  I'm proud to show off this belly and you'll get to see me in many different positions,

In some scenes it feels like you could be there watching me, feeling and jiggling my belly. :wub:

it surprised me on how my belly moves, wobbles, and jiggles. 

It's like a chain reaction, once I start the momentum of a wobble there's no stopping the way my belly moves,

(if that makes any sense)  I especially love when lying down how my belly moves like a big jelly cake. lol

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Sweet Niki has a delicious belly that will make you drool and put you in a deep trance if you stare long enough... trust me... it does...🥵

In this too short clip, she poses, squeezes, jiggles and bounces her plush tummy in every direction. Kneeling on her huge comfy bed, she grabs hold of this bloated balloon belly and pushes it out to its fullest bulk... a vision of soft and succulent ecstasy !!..😝

Enjoy the sensual dance conclusion with her tempting swing and sway... you'll see how Niki can lure you into that trance...and then you too.. will drool !!..☘

Link to review
Guest Bellybuttondu3

Such roundness and beauty 😍

Link to review