4 Screenshots

About This File

So its meatball mania. My BBW friend has decided to make two humongous dishes of meatballs. We decide to stuff together. I start to realise how big my friend looks next to me as I'm gobbling down these meatballs, I tell her how huge her belly is and she gets embarrassed, she tells me I need to eat more in order to become really big like her.

I'm so stuffed and I can see my BBW friend has almost finished her bowl so I add more meatballs into hers and laugh as she gobbles them down.

I chug down a litre bottle of lemonade and finish off with a burp :-)

enjoy

Gs X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

DoctorDL

This was always my favorite GS video. I'm not sure why. Just two women eating meatballs and garlic bread. I always liked the interaction between the two of them, even in other videos. It would be nice to see an update just to not only see the physical comparison nowadays, but also the continued repartee between the two.

Link to review
bsmith762001

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Amazing.  Char's belly is no longer tiny. Her once toned legs are thick and juicy. Her jean shorts are maxed out as her BBW friend teaches her how to eat like a queen.

Link to review