4 Screenshots

About This File

if your a lover for ripped tights then this vid is probably for you..

I'm getting ready to go out for a meal tonight with the girls, I'm putting my tights on but I accidently ladder them..i pull them up to hear them rip more and more..so I decide to remove the ripped ones to try again with a fresh pair only for them to rip AGAIN!! this time they've ripped all over and I give up trying to pull them up even more...

I realise how sexy they look ripped all round my arse and thighs so I decide to pose on the bed. Bending over and giving you a proper view of my ripped tights ..

enjoy!

shar X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great Clip! Really hope that you can redo this kind of video as I'd love to see how you fare trying on tights with your much bigger bum, meatier thighs and roll filled jelly belly :D 

Link to review
Thequietone85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This has got to be your BEST video so far! Never before have you shown so much of your butt, it's looking much bigger and curvier with some VERY sexy jiggling!!!

Link to review

Got this just to see how teeny tiny Shar once was, and hailing from a long lineage of Assmen, I can say this video is Assman approved. That was hawt.

Thank you Shar.

Link to review