2 Screenshots

About This File

I have been making videos all morning, it was alot of work and I burned off way more calories then I wanted to...I am finally done and I am starving, I didnt plan on filming, but I was eating lunch and I was like why not. I have 12 White Castle Cheeseburger, a 12oz Bag of Red Robin onion rings, and 12 mini Heath bars, it all rang in a little over 3300 calories which I try and eat atleast one XXXL meal a day. I have been hearing that a lot of people would like to see a side view of myself as I shove my fave mindlessly while I watch tv, It is easy to not realize how much you have stuffed when you arent paying attention, I get close to finishing but i stay around my same intake level, i keep trying to stretch my tummy and overfill it constantly so I can fit more and more inside me,this video does show more angles then I have shown before and I always love letting you all watch me as I eat, This is a very really video, I would have had this meal and eaten it this way, even if I had been alone..I wish you would have been sitting next to me to encourage me to go even further....

I only use the HIGHEST quality camera (Logitech C930e, which is the newest Logitech available) So, I can ensure you see every stretchmarkon my expanding body and bloating on my constantly stuffed belly! As well, as I take my content very seriously, and only want to produce the messiest, round, plump content I can for you!

Please Review if you enjoy!

Follow Me, Ill Follow you!

Love,

The Expanding Kyra Kane

Edited by KJGains

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Literally can't stop watching!! You are so sexy Kyra, and love what you're doing.

Can't wait to watch more!

Link to review