2 Screenshots

About This File

I am super excited to finally do a taco video! Tacos are my favorite food! So, I buy a dinner kit and cook and build all my tacos, and get ready to shove them all in my mouth, I make sure to stand up and show off my fat body before I eat this yummy meal. Then I finally sit down to start stuffing my face. I love the way tacos taste, that wasnt something I was worried about. The kit made 7 tacos and I easily take down 6 , as I get to the 7th I can really feel my stomach is fully stretched and is having a hard time finding room. There was no way I was going to finish what i started, so I fit the last of the 7th taco in  my mouth and chug the rest of my Dr.Pepper, before I stand up to show how expanding and bloated my belly has gotten, it feels so satisfying being stuffed, I move my chair to give a cat walk like view of my body, I jiggle and shake, I climb on my futon and bend over so you can see all my curves, even allowing my tummy to spill over, I turn myself on as I shimmy and move my body around after I have totally pigged out.

All Reviews get Bonus Chubby Pics in their Direct Messages. 

Love,

The Expanding Kyra Kane

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.