Half Gallon Milk Funnel Chug

$9.87

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

I have decided that I feel like my gaining is kinda slowing down, so I will do everything I can to try and force my body to keep plumping up and softening, I fill my Double Beer Bong with a Half Gallon of Whole Chocolate Milk, I cant wait to get on my knees and guzzle this down as quickly as I possibly can. Its so cold and creamy as it goes down my throat, I can feel it hitting my already full belly, filling me to the brim with all its deliciousness, within minutes I have consumed 

2080 Calories

88 Grams of Fat

265 Carbs...

248 grams of Sugar

and as soon as I am finished I have never felt so full in my life, this is by far the most I have ever consumed in such a quick period or time, I have milk dripping down my big tits and full soft tummy, running down my thick fat cellulite thighs...and it has never felt so hot.

Edited by KJGains

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

fontenoy

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Kyra continues to blow me away with every video. The amount of calories that she is able to fill her body with and how she is so gorgeous doing it, makes this the hottest content I've seen. This beauty is any feeders dream come true. Please keep up the great work Kyra. Your fans adore you.

Link to review
Guest anything4444

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Kyra chugged a half gallon of chocolate milk in 6 mins, like it was nothing! This is a great purchase whether you're on a budget or not. Get it while it's hott ;)

Edit: Forgot to mention-- Never realized how great her backside is! This clip features her ass and her profile a lot.

Link to review