6 Screenshots

About This File

Its time for some marshmallow mayhem!!

I decide to stuff myself silly with some giant marshmallows, i add some chocolate spread to them to give them a fatty better taste, these are delicious and I cant help but make noise as I'm shoving them in my mouth..im starting to get really full and bloated but wanna carry on stuffing, these are too delicious to stop now so I take it to next level and pick these marshmallows up with just my mouth.. I manage to gobble a few more of these before I start to feel extra full and bloated..

After my stuffing I decide to sit, bounce and roll around on some balloons.. showing off my new fat,love handles and cellulite I talk a about where its all forming most on my body and show you a close up. I get every angle I possibly can and talk some more about how chubby I really am getting.

enjoy!!!

GS

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

David8tor

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

I would love to experience what other people are seeing but at last I got the file that only works for like 22 secs and that's it. I don't know if it's my browser or the file format. To anyone that gets a working file, I envy you and Goddess it's not your fault. It just doesn't work for me :( T.T

Link to review
bsmith762001

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Wow!! Well worth the wait.  The goddess is filling out nicely.  Her now cherubic face is gorgeous as ever. Her belly is growing more prominent and resting on her fattened thighs.  Her formerly flawless skin now displays cellulite &  some beautiful stretch marks.  What a beauty 

Link to review