2 Screenshots

About This File

CUSTOM:

A good friend of mine asked for a custom and wasnt totally sure what he was looking for, though I have known him for nearly 6 months now, I know what gets him excited when it comes to stuffing.

He wanted to make sure that most of what I ate was bite sized(atleast my bite sized) lol So we decided  Sushi was a great size to pop in my mouth and devour with every chomp. I have conditioned my body to NOT be able to eat anything without finishing it with sweets...so we decided I would also end on cupcakes..and this brand is by far my favorite, they not only are so yummy on the outside but the inside is always filled, and these red velvet cupcakes are stuffed with yummy cream cheese frosting, I was so excited as I sat down to eat 2 Large Sushi rolls and 4 Red Velvet Cupcakes, I wasnt sure how far my tummy would let me...after all...this was my breakfast tehe

I ended up eating everything but one cupcake...but i stuffed myself so full, i swear I was going to pop, I took a nap, woke up and ate the other cupcake while I edited :)

I am truly learning to be such a good little piggy princess!

UnNutritional Facts(Total Consumed)

Calories:1440

Fat: 82 g

Carbs: 229 g

Sugar : 117 g 

Sodium: 2480 mg

It was a wonderful start to the day!

I only use the HIGHEST quality camera (Logitech C930e, which is the newest Logitech available) So, I can ensure you see every stretchmarkon my expanding body and bloating on my constantly stuffed belly! As well, as I take my content very seriously, and only want to produce the messiest, round, plump content I can for you!

Please Review if you enjoy!

Follow Me, Ill Follow you!

Love,

The Expanding Kyra Kane

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest anything4444

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing video, as we've all become accustomed to from Kyra! Don't hesitate to buy... worth every penny!

Link to review