4 Screenshots

About This File

my biggest stuffing yet!!!

I stuff a full chicken wrap coated in pure mayo followed by a double chicken burger also coated in pure full fat mayo..i gobble so many fries in my mouth and even start to tuck into some chilli cheese fries..my tummy is starting to fill up and slightly bloat at this point but i keep going..

I drink two cans of fizzy pop whilst i take a lil lie down showing you my growing bloated chubby tummy..i even grab a lil bit of my chub to show you ..

I start to stuff more fries and even a few chicken wings but im stuggling for room in my bloated tummy..my eyes start to water but i keep going..grease starts to dribble down my mouth and i close my eyes as im gobbling the rest of my chicken wings..things become abit extreme and i cant eat no more.. I've pushed myself to the limit and im fully stuffed..

i poke my tummy and show you how hard its gone after my extreme stuffing..

I gulp fizzy pop down and finish off with the biggest burp ever.

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Ekatzeko

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Shar is really pushing herself in this video, and it's all for you.  She can eat a lot now and she wants to prove it to you. Shar looks sexy and chubbier than ever 5 stars. 

Link to review