2 Screenshots

About This File

I honestly can NOT believe how much my body loves to gain! I cant stop putting on weight, and the more I put on the more dimpled and soft my body gets, the deeper my belly button is, the rounder my rolls begin to grow, I am to a point that I can do huge belly drop onto my enormous Jiggling and bouncing my fat around, noticing how much easier it is to shake all over the place, and notice ever stretch mark, roll and cellulited spots. I love how sexy and soft I am, and love teasing my belly and belly button as a squeeze and pull and grab onto every new inch my body has to offer...

I only use the HIGHEST quality camera (Logitech C930e, which is the newest Logitech available) So, I can ensure you see every stretchmarkon my expanding body and bloating on my constantly stuffed belly! As well, as I take my content very seriously, and only want to produce the messiest, round, plump content I can for you!

Please Review if you enjoy!

Follow Me, Ill Follow you!

Love,

The Expanding Kyra Kane

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

fontenoy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Loved every minute of this awesome vid. Really shows how massive Kyra is becoming. Watching her jiggle and grab her enormous growing belly is such a turn on. Highly recommend this one!

Link to review