Stuffed,Measured, Weighed

$14.99

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This video literally has everything I know you love to see! I am wearing a very sexy outfit that my plump and full body is straining to fit in, I show off how my lips roll over my panties, and they just cant contain them...I jiggle and show you all angles, so you can see every roll, and  all of my cellulite dimples... I sit down and I eat a bag of cheese puffs, until my fingers are dyed orange when I sadly hit the bottom of the bag, already showing 2 different camera angles, I then open up the last of Moose Tracks ice cream, and I sit back and relax while I enjoy the chocolate taste it my already stuffed belly, I could eat this ice cream forever, as I shovel spoonful after spoonful of ice cream I jiggle and dance around, continuing to make sure you can see all of my growing and softening. I cant believe I am the same person I was a year ago! You guys really made me a happy piggy princess...After I finish stuffing my face, I get up and show off my now completely bloated belly, spilling out from my clothes even MORE then when I started, I then go on to take my new measurements, my waist has really begun to expand....and after I am done taking my measurements, I then go straight to the bathroom and weigh myself for you, showing off how high my numbers are getting. I am getting pretty good at stretching my tummy...

I feel like a good little gaining feedee...

Please Review if you enjoy!

Love,

The Expanding Kyra Kane

stuffedmeasuredgif.gif

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌