Fatty Struggles to Shave

$9.99

(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

The larger my body gets the harder, daily task seem to be getting, from walking up the stairs, to styling my hair, to shaving my  thick thick legs, I used to easily be able to lift my legs while standing in the shower, but the heavier and more plump my body gets...it seems to become more of a struggle. My constantly full tummy, presses against my cellulite thighs, pushing into me so hard, that I have to sit down, only a little more then half of my round ass can fit on the side of the tub, watch me as I try to shave, I even had to skip any lathering or shaving cream because of how difficult I knew it would be, I think about giving up so many times....and I couldnt be more proud.

I only use the HIGHEST quality camera (Logitech C930e, which is the newest Logitech available) So, I can ensure you see every stretchmarkon my expanding body and bloating on my constantly stuffed belly! As well, as I take my content very seriously, and only want to produce the messiest, round, plump content I can for you!

Please Review if you enjoy!

Follow Me, Ill Follow you!

Love,

The Expanding Kyra Kane

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.