Public FastFood StuffingX3

$15.99

(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

I ate breakfast, I had a snack, and yet, I am still starving, my tummy is gurgling, begging to be filled...AGAIN..Its only been a little while, and now I cant decide what I want. I have been craving bread sticks....but I also love Taco Bell, put gooey cheesy mozzarella sticks sound good too! It is really hard for me to decide, I sat around for 30 minutes, just letting myself belly grumble louder and louder, til I couldnt take it anymore. I decide to go to all THREE restaurants. Why stop myself from getting every thing I want. I set up my camera, and start to drive, mapping out the best way for me to get everywhere I want to go. I finally get everything I wanted...and WAY MORE, then I park. I finally can take the tight belt off, and push back my chair to give my huge soft belly room to bloat. I start eating, and I keep eating, from appetizers to dessert, til I literally can not stuff myself anymore. I considered going to just Taco Bell....and I am SOOOO glad I didnt, they really fucked up my order...like big fucking time...So I eat around what I can from TB...so happy that I went to 2 other places, so my belly wouldnt be mad at me. I stuff and stuff and then show off my belly and how much it has grown since I first parked...I shake and jiggle. The natural light really shows off my stretch marks and rollie bits.

I only use the HIGHEST quality camera (Logitech C930e, which is the newest Logitech available) So, I can ensure you see every stretchmarkon my expanding body and bloating on my constantly stuffed belly! As well, as I take my content very seriously, and only want to produce the messiest, round, plump content I can for you!

Please Review if you enjoy!

Follow Me, Ill Follow you!

Love,

The Expanding Kyra Kane

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.