Kyra Takes on Shars' Cream Special

$9.99

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

My feedee friend Goddess Shar (new feedee that is gaining her way to the top) and myself decided to recreate one anothers videos! She did my 3 Layer Cake Challenge Video and I, obviously did her Cream Special Video.
This was so much fun to do. 
I sit in front of my dresser pouting out my round plump tummy as much as I can, I slowly start to squirt the first can of whip cream into my mouth, my body is so excited for all the fluffy sugary deliciousness. I continue to fill my mouth as full as I can with every spray of the can. Watching my belly slowly bloat. Rubbing, grabbing and jiggling my body as I go. I adjust the camera a little closer and continue to play with my juicy stomach and thighs. I want to make sure you see every inch of my enormous growing body, so I bend over my couch and stick my ass toward you, I spank and grab handfuls of my fattened legs and butt, Still squirting my mouth, over flowing it with whip cream. I then get tired on my knees, my portly frame can not handle the weight. So, I lay on my side to allow myself more ease, so I can take in more and more. I never realized how filling whip cream was...gravity takes over my stomach and it droops down to the couch, I find it really hard to pick up and drop it down, adjusting my legs, and grabbing my rotund thighs even more, I change my outfit to a tight white body suit  I look pregnant as I practically explode through it. I put a tiny bit of cream on my huge tits and lick it off with my fingers. As I finish the second bottle, I hold the camera close, selfie style, and sensually bloat myself to the fullest, with eye contact, letting you know, I love when you watch me.

I only use the HIGHEST quality camera (Logitech C930e, which is the newest Logitech available) So, I can ensure you see every stretchmarkon my expanding body and bloating on my constantly stuffed belly! As well, as I take my content very seriously, and only want to produce the messiest, round, plump content I can for you!

Please Review if you enjoy!

Follow Me, Ill Follow you!

Love,

The Expanding Kyra Kane

Edited by KJGains

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.