5 Screenshots

About This File

I'm chilling out in my tracksuit and I decide to have some hotdogs..im absolutely starving after trying to cut the calories down throughout the week because of a date I have coming up..

I'm shoving these hotdogs down but all I can think about is my date tomorrow and what he's gonna think of my chubby body.. I'm too selfish and hungry at this point to care though so I carry on stuffing these hotdogs.. I try to make myself feel better by telling ya that 9 hotdogs aint gonna do much harm to my chubby waist and carry on stuffing..

I can feel myself slowly getting fatter as i'm stuffing my face and I start to talk about how nervous I really am getting for this date as I don't even think I have anything to wear that's gonna cover my growing belly.. FFS I've gotta stop eating these hotdogs but I cant!!!

I count my 3 tummy rolls and start to talk about how I use to have abs and that I'm now at my fattest I have even been..i take a lil lie down and play with my tummy..

I later show you some new forming stretch marks that have appeared..

GS x X

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.