CheeseCake and Chill

$9.87

(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Yall have be begging me to do a cheesecake video. I have been asked so many times, and I finally had the craving. I headed to the store and I picked up the most calorie filled cake I could find. I  lay down in bed and open it up, it looks and smells so goooooodd! Each piece is 350 calories, I sadly realize that the crust in the non chocolate pieces has cinnamon which I am allergic too :(

However, I go after the chocolate pieces, bite after creamy bite. They are all so yummy, my belly starts to expand. I am ballooning like crazy, my body loves it as I shovel calorie after calorie in my face....SOOOOO fun. I cant wait to do this again.

I only use the HIGHEST quality camera (Logitech C930e, which is the newest Logitech available) So, I can ensure you see every stretchmarkon my expanding body and bloating on my constantly stuffed belly! As well, as I take my content very seriously, and only want to produce the messiest, round, plump content I can for you!

Please Review if you enjoy!

Follow Me, Ill Follow you!

Love,

The Expanding Kyra Kane

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model

This video looks awesome! Have you ever tried frozen cheese cake? A friend of mine bet their life on it because I was a teensy bit hesitant about it being as AMAZING as she claimed. It was freaking fantastic! I'm only telling you because you seem to always like the same sweet stuff that I like and I don't want to you to go another week without it in you're life;(and mouth). If you have tried it than obviously just disregard this ridiculously and unnecessarily long comment LMAO. 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.