4 Screenshots

About This File

A follow up from Lunch talk with Shar..

In my earlier clip I talked about a date I had coming up.. I can tell you now that it didn't go so well!!!

I'm driving back from my date and all can think about is pizza.. i stop off and grab the biggest pizza they had and make my way home. I'm trying not to think about the disastrous night I've just had and the only way to stop this is FOOD!

Having had asparagus and steak just over an hour ago which wasn't so appetizing, my mouth starts to water just staring at this huge greasy pizza! I start to took In!

I'm scoffing this pizza down and I start to get flashbacks of my date and what he said to me.. he said 'would I consider joining a gym' I couldn't believe what he said!!

I start to cry then I realise I have pizza In front of me.. now isn't the time to get upset, so I carry on scoffing pizza.

I drink pop and accidentally burp! FFS I've held these burps in all night I have to let these burps out!! 

I stuff as much as I possibly can and decide to get into bed! Oh boy what a night I've had!!

GS X x

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Sounds like he should join a mental ward. Don't let that bugger get to you. You are and forever will be beautiful :). You don't need the gym, put down those dumbbells, pick up a knife and fork and give me 3 sets of breakfast, lunch and dinner ;) 

Guest Residentsteven

Posted

Wow goddess Shar love the video and don't worry about the burps just let them out.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.