Pt. 1: All Day Belly Stuffing From 161 to 167 - 6 Pounds of Cake, Soda, Sandwich, and Ice Cream. Biggest Gain Ever!

$19.99

(0 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Part 1 of my All-Day Stuffing!! 

I was really hungry and dying to make my plump belly even bigger and softer. First I take my initial belly measurements and my starting weight - 161.8 lbs! I bought myself an ambitious feast to devour and it took me all day! I got a whole quart of chocolate cupcake flavor ice cream, one 6 serving strawberry shortcake, one 8 serving key lime pie shortcake, a big roast turkey and cheese sub sandwich on multigrain bread as well as 1/3 of a 2 liter of Dr. Pepper. I devoured the sandwich in minutes (815), washing it down with big gulps of dr. pepper and burping loudly. I finish the sandwich in no time, and get up to show you how far along my food baby is growing. Next I dig into the key lime pie shortcake, I eat about two slices worth  (880 cals) and wash it down with soda (250 cals) before I get bored of it and start digging into the ice cream. I start gulping down the gooey melted ice cream, finishing half the quart (1080 cals)! So far my calorie total is 3,025, where will I stop...?

This clip continues in part 2!

.:.filmed in 1080p HD.:. comment and rate if you like what you see! 

Other Files from reiinapop

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.