4 Screenshots

About This File

I decide to speed my gain up..

First of all I rang the salon and told charlotte I wont be coming in today! I then headed over to the supermarket and made my way down the isle of where these shakes are.. I re-read the ingredients on these shakes over and over just to reassure myself that I'm reading these correctly.. of course I am!! These shakes contain 1700 calories EACH! I put them in my trolley, head over to the pay desk and make my way home..

I shake and drink one by one.. I'm on my 3rd shake and I start to feel these growing belly pains.. I take a minute and chug some more.. my belly starts to bloat even more and I feel like I'm about to burst at this point.. I lean over slightly and tilt my downwards in hope I can ease these growing pains.. I have to finish these drinks! I've got to! Its my mission! I'm finally down to my last shake and yes I've done it!!!

later I show you some belly jiggles and thigh jiggles as I'm scoffing down 8 Jaffa cake bars..

I finish off with a slow motion belly jiggle..

GS x X

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Ekatzeko

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

speechless... Even if you've been watching Shar's journey from the beginning (like me),  I'm sure you'll still be stunned like I was. Nothing sexier, and nobody more sexy in my eyes.

Link to review