160 lbs Weigh In and Measurements

$10.99

(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

I've finally reached my gaining goal that I set for myself back in October of 2016 - 160 lbs! It took a lot of time and persistence to get this chubby, I'm so happy I've finally made it happen and I feel so cute like this. First I take my measurements, my belly was 39 inches NOT stuffed! I also measure my arms, neck, thighs, and waist...you'll have to watch the clip to find them out! After measuring myself, I weigh myself on the digital scale. I jiggle sooo much with every step now, I show you how my bouncy and squishy my new curves are. I take you to my kitchen and bring a barstool from my kitchen. Sitting in front of the fridge, my ass overflows the bar stool, wearing only a bra and cheeky panties. I bounce and squeeze my big butt, and play with my belly while I talk about all the eating and belly stuffing I've done this month to reach this size. 

** This is very close to my current size! I am 163 at the moment, still fighting the metabolism...** 

next weigh-in will be at a MYSTERY size, just know it'll be significant! 

Other Files from reiinapop

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.