Busty Public Sushi Stuffing at Miami Airbnb

$17.99

(0 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

This is one of the hottest belly stuffing videos I think I've ever made.. I ordered myself a feast from uberEats - a roll of sushi with tempura in it, 3 tuna sushi tacos, an entree sized sushi burrito, and a spiced latte!

I slide bite after bite of the sushi until it's all gone. Isn't my Mega Milk hentai shirt so cute? I rub and jiggle my soft round belly, I feel like it keeps getting bigger and bigger with every stuffing I do! I eat all 3 tacos, my belly is starting to get pretty full at this point.. I show you up close, my jiggly belly and squishy breasts out in the sunlight for everyone to admire. I get started on the burrito, mmmm it's so delicious! But ahhh I'm so fucking full, I'm having to force down every gulp and once you're full of sushi sometimes it's hard to keep going! I drain the last of the latte into my round belly and finish half the overfilled sushi burrito.. I'm too stuffed to take another bite! I use my goPro to show you how my belly bounces as I waddle around, sticking straight out in front of me. What a huge foodbaby! I put the camera down at a low-aiming-up angle so you can look up at me as I bounce and squeeze my stuffed belly for you!

Other Files from reiinapop

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.