4 Screenshots

About This File

I have a family wedding coming up.. my uncle is marrying some bitch I've never really liked..I wasn't gonna attend this but I realised the FREE buffet was something I really couldn't turn down! I'm terrible at time keeping and always have been so I check myself into a hotel close by.. the lady at the check-in desk spent about 20 minutes waffling on about where the gym, bar and sauna was located.. she didn't have a clue that all I was interested in was the fucking FOOD MENU!

**I order room service .. 2 humongous meals all for me!! I scoff these 2 meals down effortlessly! I wash it all down with a beer! I don't even drink beer usually but I felt adventurous**

**I rub my full bloated belly and jiggle my thighs on the bed.. I strip down to my underwear and show you how satisfied I am!!

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Ekatzeko

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Shar looks absolutely incredible. One of my favorites for sure; loved it.

Link to review
johnp0971

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A really hot video would definitely recommend buying this video. You can really see how much she loves food and how much progress she’s made. 

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I cannot recommend this clip highly enough!   Shar devours the whole lot relentlessly, her intentional gluttony a joy to watch.  Her curves are the noticeably bigger in this vid, indeed she is starting to become truly fat!  When she lays on her back later on in the vid, her tummy still sticks out massively, whilst being soft, jiggly and dimply.  When she kneels side-on to the camera and grabs her belly, it is hanging enough now for her hands to grab it from underneath- that is SO hot to watch.  Her tush is so wide, big and jiggly now and her face is noticeably rounder with the start of a cute double chin.  

Link to review