Mermaid eating herself fat with sushi - My biggest belly ever - Halloween Special

$17.99

(1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

It was a normal day, like any other...

I went to the bathroom, got undressed and hopped into the shower,

I'm always looking at myself in the shower, to see if I gained any weight and just generally, like to touch myself... but this time I felt weird when the water touched my skin. 

After a while I start to feel dizzy and collapse. I feel my body changing and, only a few moments later...

To find out, that I became a mermaid

There's only a few things I desire now and most of all, that's to fill my belly up with delicious sea food. Now I've become a mermaid I want to roam the sea and eat all the delicious fishies I find along the way, but you can't do hunting on an empty stomach! I attempt to eat as much sushi as I can possibly manage and two cans of coke to wash it all down.

I'm starting of with a 30 inch belly while enjoying these delicious pieces of fish. My belly grows and grows through out the entire clip. I'll burp, massage, and stretch my belly button with chopsticks so you'll get a decent view of what's inside.. After getting up to 34 inches I can't bear being dressed any longer, and take my seashell bra off while playing with my boobs.

Ultimately I end up eating 36 pieces of sushi, 3 shrimp sticks, those made my belly a whopping 34,5 inches... after measuring I drink up the last of my coke and definitely reached the 35 inches. My belly is incredibly tight, the largest and roundest it has ever been! 

My pregnant looking gut spills over my entire lap and rub that smooth belly some more with oil.. my stomach has been quite noisy through out the entire video so I decide to lay down and enjoy my large belly producing loud digestion sounds...

to be continued xx. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌