The Test Drive

$7.99

(1 review)

9 Screenshots

About This File

Last night, as I so often do, I was checking myself out in my mirror. It suddenly occured to me, I have not checked on how my booty is doing in quite a while!! Lo and behold, what looked back at me in the mirror was a huge and fleshy mass of pure dimpled pleasure!! 🐖🐷Now,  I am not used to having this fat of an ass,  I have recently been knocking drinks over and generally just clearing tables off by accident because of it. This video is called "the Test Drive" because I have always loved to shake my "money maker" and now that I am this much bigger,  shakin' it is a whole new experience for me entirety! Clad in my most unbearably sexy tights,  Watch me kind of awkwardly (but still sexily!) shake what my momma gave me to the tune of in the trunk by Tech N9ne heheh 😏 And TRUST ME This video puts a whole new meaning to the term "more to love"

(TWO VIDEO DOWNLOAD)

And you know I have to remind you, if you like it,  rate, review, comment, like it! You know I am a feedee and I absolutely love and crave your FEEDBACK

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Shadowlee

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Best one I’ve seen you do really love it ❤️❤️❤️

Link to review