4 Screenshots

About This File

You've been working away for some time now, you've left me instructions to get bigger and softer for when you arrive home.. I've been so busy eating at the moment I haven't really had much time to keep you updated as much as I wanted too.. I mean, carrying all this extra weight around really does take it out of me but I want you to kno that I'm still eating like crazy jus for u bby.. Afterall,  you are working extremely hard to bring more pennies in just to keep me well fed 😉 I'm so excited to show and tell you how much I've gained recently and how much more fatter I wanna get for you.. I'm even having two suppers a night now jus like you instructed.. I've made you a sexy vid jus like u asked.. this is jus for you bby.. I hope you like it 😉

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Ekatzeko

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The hottest one yet in my opinion. Just keeps getting bigger.

Link to review
StuffitInn

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Keep shoving cakes in your mouth like that Shar! show us how big you can get! I wanna see your greedy side :P :

Link to review