4 Screenshots

About This File

Custom:
"I would like you to do a video where you pretend to overeat till you burst. I want you sitting on the floor in just your bra and panties with a ton of empty donut boxes around you. Groaning about never having eaten this much, start to brag about being able to hold so much more though. Talk about how you overheard someone at the buffet say you looked like you were going to pop so you bought all this to prove to yourself what you already know. You can't pop. Between eating and groaning like you're going to be sick, keep saying that is silly. You can eat whatever you want, and however much you want. As you keep going though start sounding less sure of yourself. You can power through. Start mentioning that you really do feel like you could explode, but that it's just a silly rumor. People don't pop right? Only a few left, as you near the end be sure to up the groaning and rubbing. As you get to last donut, mention you feel like you're going to be sick but after a few huffs say you can do it. Really draw out the last one. Once you finish the last bite, hold your hand over your mouth and groan. Then put your hands to your bloated belly and start to complain that it might have been too much. Sticking your belly out as far as you can, groan for help and that you ate too much. "Call a fucking doctor or something! Quick! I..I think I really am going to pop! Oooh...too much...too fat..." Feel free to add more similar dialogue after that one bite too many but I'd really like for that line to be in there. Then end it with you giving one last loud moan before your eyes shoot open and then camera cuts to black. Then add the sound of a balloon popping or something like that to simulate the POP"

536663808_BigGirlsDontPop1GIF2.thumb.gif.97442082c29907feee538898e86c052a.gif

9582315_BigGirlsDontPop1GIF1.thumb.gif.cc533f481ecaa5732dfd9c0d53201f37.gif

Big Girls Dont Pop 1 GIF 3.gif

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.