Happy Thanks giving - 5341 calorie stuffing - Mashed potatoes - bacon - chicken - Oreo ice cream milkshake

$17.99

(1 review)

21 Screenshots

About This File

Happy Thanks giving - 5341 calorie stuffing - Mashed potatoes - bacon - chicken - Oreo ice cream milkshake

Let me start of by saying Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, I'm of course not from the US but I'm from the Netherlands. But I still wanted to join in and make my own Dutch version of this festive meal. I got myself a whole lots of chicken, creamy buttery mashed potatoes with pieces of bacon, and an Oreo ice cream milk shake for dessert. If this doesn't add on the pounds, nothing will. 

I start off by measuring my belly, we're at 30 inches. After that I decide it's time to put on my booty shorts, wiggle them on my thick ass and start stuffing myself... My goal is to pop these buttons off. After eating a few bites I let you hear how hungry I actually am, my stomach is gurgling and growling while consuming a whole lot of these mashed potatoes - 3572 calories to be exact... 

After I finish my mashed potatoes my belly already grew by 3 inches and I'm starting to feel it. I'm feeling super stuffed already in these shorts.. but after some rubbing I continue eating two chicken legs. My face is getting al greasy and I'm constantly letting out burps to make more room for food.. I even slip out one little fart, whoops. 

Now there's only one thing left for me to consume and that's 10 oreo's mixed with whole fat cream and vanilla coconut icecream, one of my personal favorites. I've started to gag a little bit and it shows how much I've actually eaten that my body is starting to reject it. I keep it in like a good little piggy and finish the weight gain drink. Now, I've consumed 5341 calories.. I didn't even pop the buttons on my booty shorts. As my punishment I'll rub mysself with creamy butter and show you all my curves in my tiny shiny pink bikini... 

My belly ended up 34,5 inches round and it might not be my biggest growth wise but it's definitely my biggest calorie stuffing within an hour. 348,9 grams of fat, 178,2 grams of protein and 355,9 grams of carbohydrates all inside my poor stuffed stomach. 

• Please leave a review if you enjoyed the video! 

CALORIE BREAKDOWN

Mashed potatoes 
- Potatoes - 3 lbs - 1026 calories
- bacon fat “spekvet” - 200 grams -  1010 calories
- rapeseed oil - 60 grams - 539 calories
- butter - 110 grams - 811 calories
- whole fat milk  - 300 grams - 186 calories 

Whole chicken legs 
- grilled chicken legs x 2 - 736 calories 

Oreo ice cream milkshake
- vanilla coconut icecream - 200 grams - 881 calories
- 10 oreo’s - 506 calories 
- whole fat cream - 75 grams - 107 calories  

355,9 grams of carbohydrates 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌